Wednesday, August 31, 2016

Rangan's Grace

Rangan is so much showering His Grace on me. Me? Better not to comment on me.

I follow Raja Yoga when there is heavy crowd to see Rangan. I become Bhaktha when there is no or thin crowd. I follow Jnana Yoga when the Sannidhi is closed. I become Karma Yogi when I don't go. He is laughing at my foolish pranks :-) 
 
Yesterday He somehow drew me into the Sri Pandaaram Mandapam and placed some oil on my head too!

Ranga ! Are you not becoming angry on seeing me? Sure? I wonder! But with Thayaar (The Divine Mother) I take all my liberties. But who is more compassionate? A foolish question of me - how can you say 'more' when both are One?

Tears which you, The Divine Couple, evoke in my eyes I offer as my (as if it is mine!) offering at Thy Blessed feet!

Today is Uriyadi !(27-8-2016) Just been to Thirumanjana Kaveri Mandapam place. Heavy crowd. But such a joy to see my Rangan rejoicing in the milling crowds ! Got the Holy Theertham from ISKCON people's car, stationed just opposite to the Mandap. In some one and half hours the childish pranks of Krishna alias Ranga will start hitting the pots. But who will hit my pot of Ignorance which is fastened firm down the ages through many many births. Only the Great Lady of Beautiful Eyes must recommend !

*

What to say! Words fail when the eyes become eloquent in tears. Rangan and Krishnan, facing west and north, have immersed the whole place in vibrant dancings of spirituality near the old Vani Vilas, adjacent to the Uriyadi mandap. For full half an hour, an immense drama of Grace. Thirumal and Kannan, Azhagiyamanavalan and Sri Krishna, twice-fold infinity of the Eternal Sriman - sanity is poor in such valently mapped levels as for reception, madness is much to be coveted. !

***