Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Robot on a highway

A robot on a Highway! 
Running fast 
Nay...walking fast 
Nay...nay...executing just 
steps 1,2,3... 
Was it looking sad? 
perhaps made so? 
or painted so? 
I thought so. 
when it read 
my neuronic pulse 
and turned to me 
sliding 45 
to face a robot 
is irritating 
Its eyes are not eyes 
mouth is not mouth 
where is it in the mesh? 
the heart throbs where? 
processors never slack 
the hungry thirst of soul. 
Is there soul? 
pooyey...! too much. 
I was to pass on 
when it machine-toned 
Sil vous plais! 
Are you french? 
Nay,...no nationality 
Then svp? 
aah...the designers' debris 
what you want? 
that I want 
what? 
want. 
why? 
I want to want. 
I am programmed to execute. 
I want to stop. 
I want to refuse 
I want to say no 
I want to be idle 
I want that most 
beautiful thing, 
which is 'to want'. 
I said, 
'meet the buddha on the road' 
Blinking lights were sporadic 
perhaps begun to want ?
or want to begin? 
whatever a'gin. 

***
Srirangam V Mohanarangan 

No comments:

Post a Comment